SWIM WITH ANNIE OCTOBER PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE (starts Oct 9)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to enroll for a class that already started.
If there is space, you will be prorated for enrollment for the remainder of the session. Thank you.
The schedule below is subject to change. Please check back, regularly, before enrolling.
- Please take note of the Swim with Annie September COVID-19 policy, which is subject to change at any time. There are currently many children testing positive within Chittenden County and in an attempt to mitigate risk within the space of swim lessons, where children are unmasked and indoors, in close proximity to one another, all unvaccinated children under age 12 are still welcome in our program, as long as all eligible household members who live under their roof are fully vaccinated. Those age 12 & up fall within the "must be vaccinated" portion of the policy.
- A long-standing rule from the facilities at both the Shelburne PT360 & Williston PT360 location are that only children over age 3 & who are potty trained may swim at those pools.
- BUILD A GROUP is a model whereby a group is pre-formed and purchases out a time slot. The model is based on a group of four. 4 swimmers for 4 lessons at $140 per swimmer to Swim with Annie, 4 swimmers for 4 lessons at $100 per swimmer to Swim with Adrienne.
- ADULT SWIM is offered on Wednesday mornings 7-8am as well as Wednesday evenings 6-7pm.
- AQUA EXERCISE with Annie is offered on Fridays 10-11am.
- An important factor about Swim with Annie registration is that enrollment can only occur from a laptop or computer or via Safari or Google Chrome on the internet on your tablet or phone. The MindBody app is not the place you can purchase the actual registration in a class. So please ensure that once you purchase something you see 2 emails an ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION email, as well as a RECEIPT email.
- A note on what "waitlisting" means to Swim with Annie. "Waitlist" is something I value in the registration system as I always try to get folks into classes who are on waitlists, either by adding on time slots, filling other classes that are empty and renaming them or simply recognizing I did not offer enough of any one thing and need to improve in future. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to add their swimmer to waitlists, when those exist. Also, always always always, I will go to waitlist if we have a cancellation.